With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
5864 TRANSIT ROAD
DEPEW, NEW YORK, 14043
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BUFFALO WINE & BREW SHOP LLC
Around the Web
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Amazon Fresh reportedly shutting down in neighborhoods in up to five states
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Customers in affected areas will have to find a new grocery delivery service.
- This rotating glass will stop you spilling wine all over yourself
By Jenni Ryall - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
- Amazon Wine Marketplace Closing Dec. 31
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
If you buy wine through the Amazon Wine marketplace, you might want to stock up: The e-commerce giant will close its online wine store Dec. 31. TechCrunch reports that Amazon notified wine sellers of the impending closure in emails this week, noting that it will shutter the platform and final orders must be placed by Dec. 31.The demise …