NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - BUFFALO SOLDIERS MOTORCYCLE CLUB, INC. - WEST POINT, N.Y.
2014 - BUFFALO SOLDIERS WEST POINT MOTORCYCLE CLUB INC.
Around the Web
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Sharks’ comeback victory in Buffalo seals winning road trip
By Jonah Bronstein - Saturday Oct 28, 2017
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Logan Couture finished off a successful trip for the Sharks in a comeback victory as his goal with 3:52 remaining in the third period Saturday sent the Sharks to a 3-2 victory over the Buffalo Sabres. Joonas Donskoi and Chris Tierney also scored to back goalie Aaron Dell, who made 31 saves. San Jose went 3-2-0 on a five-game trip and got its first regulation win in Buffalo since Dec. 2, 2005. “We’ll take six (points for the trip). We wanted eight,” Couture said. “There was a couple games that we lost that were winnable games. But I think we were chasing it, but we were happy to finish it with a win.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Dustin Johnson near the lead as others scramble for FedEx Cup points at Northern Trust
By David Dusek - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – As first dates go, Thursday’s between the PGA Tour and Glen Oaks Club wasn’t too bad. It may not have been (...)
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.