Calling 37763 Palo Colorado Rd. a “compound” may be an overstatement, but then again maybe not. The property offers four acres in Carmel-by-the-Sea, a private forest of redwood and oak trees, without a neighbor in sight. Within the acreage, raised beds and fruit trees complement the native trees. A wide, flat expanse of lawn for picnics and games
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BUCK PROPERTIES LLC
Around the Web
- Mini artist compound in Carmel offers enticing vacation home potential
By Anna Marie Erwert - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Clinton charging big bucks for book tour events - Bill and Hillary's old summer getaway sells for $29M
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- In New Political Status Quo, Big Business Bucks the Right
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Issues such as transgender rights and climate change show how big business has become, at least on social policy, a check on Republicans, amid a change in what defines the political status quo, writes Greg Ip.