CHARLOTTE – Is the first hole at Quail Hollow a par 4 or a par 5? It’s not as simple a question as it might seem. The redesigned (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BRUSH HOLLOW ROAD ASSOCIATES, LLC
Around the Web
- Players analyze Quail Hollow's monster 1st hole: 'I think it’s a great par 5'
By Kevin Casey - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- For Weinstein, a Brush With the Police, Then No Charges
By MEGAN TWOHEY, JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr., AL BAKER and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Accused of sexual assault by an Italian model in New York City, Harvey Weinstein mobilized lawyers and publicists to make the case go away. He was never charged.
- Polls close in New Zealand's neck-and-neck national election
By NICK PERRY - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Polls have closed in New Zealand's national elections and the first results are trickling in for what is shaping up to be a close race between conservative Prime Minister Bill English and liberal challenger Jacinda Ardern.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Brush fire spreads, forcing early closure of popular gorge
Friday Oct 6, 2017
A brush fire near New Hampshire's popular Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves has been fanned by steady winds and has spread to about 50 acres (20 hectares).
- Along the Mississippi
By PETER KUJAWINSKI - Friday Oct 13, 2017
The Great River Road, the byway that runs next to the Mississippi River, was the organizing principle of a road trip that took a family through the history of this land.