Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BRUNO RISK MANAGEMENT LLC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Teens busted for fatal shooting of former sherriff’s deputy
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. — Two North Carolina teenagers have been arrested for the shooting death of a former sheriff’s deputy. Local media outlets report 18-year-old Caitlin Emily Ridgeway was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder in the death of 48-year-old Will Clifton, who was found in a Jacksonville park on July 7. WITN-TV reports court...
- Risk Management Guide 2017: How’s Your Appetite?
By THE NONPROFIT TIMES - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Engaging The Board In Risk Oversight Nonprofit missions are potentially bolstered — and threatened — by risk. When you decide to take a mission-advancing risk,…
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- From Risk Management to Risk Leadership: A Governance Conversation with David O. Renz
By The Editors - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
It is not enough for nonprofit boards to help manage risk; nor should they fear it. In fact, as nonprofit governance expert David Renz explains, “The imperative here is to embrace risk leadership.”