State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Feb 22, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 1980
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1998 - BRUFUS CORPORATION
1980 - FERGUSON MONUMENT CO., INC.
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Corporate America Couldn’t Just Let Us Enjoy The Eclipse
By Jeff Beer - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Because everything, even the moon temporarily blotting out the sun, is a commercial opportunity.
There was a moment in modern marketing–and it was just a moment, right around the time social media still felt like a new, fun club we all just joined, but not yet a required media outlet–that a well-timed tweet from a brand to acknowledge, pay tribute to, or joke about a cultural event would be well received, and maybe even thoroughly enjoyed. The Oreo dunk heard ’round the (advertising) world, perhaps a well-timed Denny’s or Arby’s tweet. But then, as with all great ideas, soon rumbled the rest of the herd, and before you knew it White Castle was #NeverForgetting.