His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BROOKLYN MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPY, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Bezos Family Foundation Awards $25 Million to NYU Langone – Brooklyn
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Can This Marriage Be Saved? Try TV Therapy
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
There used to be a saying that "The family that prays together stays together." In other words, regular church attendance was thought to be good for stable, happy families. When religion went out offashion, social scientists then said families should eat dinner together. But I've got a different idea: Families should gather around a TV and watch a favorite show.