YogaWorks has curled back into child’s pose. Shares of the Santa Monica, Calif.-based yoga studio chain were slated for an initial public offering on the Nasdaq Thursday, but the company postponed the debut in an overstretched market. “We’re in an IPO market where investors are really price sensitive and don’t want to overpay,” Kathleen Smith...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BROOKLYN INVESTORS II, LLC
Around the Web
- YogaWorks scraps IPO plan in an overstretched market
By Carleton English - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Was Aghast That Stephen Miller — A Duke Grad From Santa Monica — Accused Him Of ‘Cosmopolitan Bias’
By Kimberly Ricci - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
CNN's Jim Acosta isn't afraid to challenge anyone at the White House, but things got ugly with Stephen Miller.
- The DeanBeat: The 12 best games of E3 2017
By Dean Takahashi - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Alright, it’s time for me to make up my mind. The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the big game trade show in Los Angeles, took place last week and I’ve got a good sense for the big games coming this year. I’ve thought about it and come up with my list of my favorite games from […]
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.