The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BROOKLYN ART SONG SOCIETY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Art Review: Editta Sherman’s Long Reign as ‘The Duchess of Carnegie Hall’
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Royalty photographs royalty in an exhibition of portraits by Ms. Sherman at the New-York Historical Society.
- Can’t Wait for the Movie? Original Spidey Art Is on Display
By GEORGE GENE GUSTINES - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
“The Art of Spider-Man” at the Society of Illustrators in New York features one superfan’s collection of original Marvel artwork.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.