An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRONZE PAINTING, INC.
Around the Web
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- See ‘Punky Brewster’ today
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- The Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
An unusual trial has featured victims who actually made money and defense lawyers who paint their client as an erratic misfit and want more victims to testify.