Sigstr announced the expansion of its HubSpot integration on Tuesday, enabling marketers to incorporate personalized email signatures into their outbound workflows.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BROKERAGE HUB PARTNERS INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- Sigstr Now Certified As HubSpot Connect Partner
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- ‘Call Of Duty: WW2’s’ Headquarters Mode Is Finally Revealed And Shooters Can Never Go Back
By Jason Nawara - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
More shooters need to incorporate something like Headquarters Mode, a hub where you can train, compete, and meet with friends.
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)
- AdRoll Launches ABM Solution, Partners With HubSpot
Friday Sep 8, 2017
San Francisco-based advertising company AdRoll announced the general availability of AdRoll ABM, an account-based marketing solution, on Thursday.
- Convoy Raises $62M From Gates, Y Combinator for Trucking Marketplace
By Benjamin Romano - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Convoy, a startup trying to modernize the way truck drivers connect with customers, just got a $62 million boost from investors including the Y Combinator Continuity Fund and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates. The Seattle startup, which makes technology that would automate the work of freight brokerages and dispatchers, announced the Series B funding round that […]
- Retail Stores Made Elmira, N.Y., an Unlikely Success---Now They're Gone
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
To understand the ripple effects of the collapse in traditional retail, look no further than Elmira, N.Y. The surrounding county, famed for its trail-blazing mall, is more exposed to 2017’s brick-and-mortar carnage than almost anywhere in the U.S.