"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BROKER TRUCKING INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
- Keith Richards Relists Greenwich Village Duplex for $12 Million
Friday Oct 6, 2017
Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards relisted his duplex in Manhattan's Greenwich Village Tuesday with a slightly lower price tag and a new set of listing brokers, too.