A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BROADWAY STEEL INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- She Was About to Quit Acting. Then She Got the Role of a Lifetime.
By HOLLY WILLIAMS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Denise Gough brings her award-winning turn as an addict to St. Ann’s Warehouse, and will follow that up with “Angels in America” on Broadway.
- A Panorama of Steel Drums
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The rhythm of steel drums signals the approach of the West Indian American Day Parade in central Brooklyn. But rising rents and increasing noise complaints have made it difficult to continue the tradition.
- Japan Inc. Under Pressure
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
The Kobe Steel scandal may be a sign of corporate progress.
- Harold Prince, the Prince of Broadway
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Rediscover the award-winning work of Harold Prince in his show “Prince of Broadway,” a musical retrospective of his life and career.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.