Tuesday: A trip to Rockaway, Amy Schumer on Broadway and a film to unite New York.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BROADWAY MAPLE PROPERTIES LLC
Around the Web
- New York Today: New York Today: Ferry Journeys
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- Harold Prince, the Prince of Broadway
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Rediscover the award-winning work of Harold Prince in his show “Prince of Broadway,” a musical retrospective of his life and career.
- ‘Great Comet’ in 360: Goodbye, My Gypsy Lovers
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
“Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812” closes on Broadway today. In 360, here is an onstage perspective of “Balaga,” one of the most rousing numbers in the show.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.