The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BROADWAY DECATUR HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND CORPORATION
Around the Web
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Cast named for Broadway’s ‘Harry Potter’ show
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Seven members of the West End company of the play will open the Broadway production next April.
- Lauren Ambrose could be Broadway’s next Eliza Doolittle
By Ian Mohr - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Broadway sources are buzzing that Lauren Ambrose is being cast as Eliza Doolittle in the revival of “My Fair Lady.”
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Jason Mraz is heading to Broadway
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
The "I'm Yours" singer will make his Broadway debut starting Nov. 3.
- Uma Thurman to star in Broadway play from ‘House of Cards’ creator
By Variety - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
She'll star in “The Parisian Woman,” a play set in DC in the wake of the 2016 presidential election.