Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
167 1ST ST.
HICKSVILLE, NEW YORK, 11801
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BROADFIELD INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
- China’s Technology Ambitions Could Upset the Global Trade Order
By JANE PERLEZ, PAUL MOZUR and JONATHAN ANSFIELD - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
China is gleaning know-how from foreign firms, willing or otherwise, to build the industries of the future, in an effort that worries companies and Washington.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.