The Co-Impact initiative will direct an initial $500 million to projects in the areas of global health, education, and economic opportunity....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - BRM OPPORTUNITY FUND L.P.
Around the Web
- Philanthropists to Pool Funds for Health, Education, Opportunity
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- A Piece of Obama’s Post-Presidential Life: Sandwiches and Speeches
By KATE KELLY - Monday Sep 25, 2017
A spate of paid addresses, with fees that have hit $400,000, provide an indication of how Mr. Obama is navigating moneymaking opportunities.
- Tax Deadline for Hedge Fund Fees Could Offer Fundraising Opportunity
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
A 2008 measure requiring that hedge fund managers repatriate fees earned on offshore interests by the end of this year could provide an incentive to give to charity....
- Why Nelson Peltz Wants P.&G. to See Him as a ‘Constructivist’
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The financier, who dislikes the term “activist,” has made his name by investing in companies using a friendlier approach. But he’s still an activist.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Toshiba signs $18 billion deal to sell its chip unit
By Reuters - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
(Reuters) — Japan’s Toshiba said on Thursday it had signed an $18 billion deal to sell its chip unit to a consortium led by Bain Capital LP, overcoming a key – albeit not its last – hurdle as it scrambles for funds to stave off a potential delisting. The sale of the unit – the […]