Mr. Khosrowshahi has many tasks ahead of him, including repairing Uber’s internal culture and preparing the company for a self-driving future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
12 SPRING ROCK DR
GOSHEN, NEW YORK, 10924
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRIGHTER STAR ENERGY, INC
Around the Web
- Uber’s C.E.O. Pick, Dara Khosrowshahi, Steps Into Brighter Spotlight
By DAVID STREITFELD and NELLIE BOWLES - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Sempra Energy Reaches Deal to Buy Oncor After Outbidding Berkshire
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Sempra Energy has reached a deal to buy Oncor for $9.45 billion after swooping in to snatch the power-transmission company away from Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes a $9 Billion Bid for Energy Future Holdings
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The deal would augment Berkshire Hathaway Energy, whose collection of utilities delivers power to 11.6 million customers across the West and Midwest.
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.