The Holbrook Little League team from Jackson, N.J., is excited, yet focused, to be the first team from the state to reach the Little League World Series since 2012. On Saturday, Holbrook won the Mid-Atlantic Regional by beating a team from Thurmont, Md., 8-3 in the final in Bristol, Conn. The win officially punched Holbrook’s...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRIGHT OWL ELECTRIC INC.
Around the Web
- How Lou Holtz’s wisdom powered local team to LLWS
By Thomas Lipe - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Feit Electric Intellibulb review: ColorChoice, Switch to Dim, Dusk to Dawn, and Motion Activated
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
These four bulbs give you a degree of control over color temperature, brightness, and other settings without need for a hub or a smartphone app.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- Tesla Quarterly Loss Grows to $400 Million as It Prepares for the Mass Market Model 3
By BILL VLASIC - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The electric-car maker lost more than $400 million in the second quarter, but its revenues doubled, with its first mass-market model in the offing.