Michael Saylor, CEO of business-analytics pioneer MicroStrategy Inc., now faces what he calls “the Valley of Death,” a software company’s middle stage of development, where it is financially viable but lacks the scale of an independent long-term survivor in the marketplace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRIGHT LIGHT STRATEGIES INC.
Around the Web
- Michael Saylor Guides MicroStrategy Through 'Valley of Death'
Friday Nov 10, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Is Lily Of The Valley Poisonous – Understanding Lily Of The Valley Toxicity
By Bonnie L. Grant - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Switchmate Bright review: The quick and easy path to smart lighting
By Michael Brown - By Michael Brown - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
You’ll spend more time downloading the app than installing this smart switch.
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.