Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 1990
NYS DOS ID#
NESTOR M DIMAYUGA
135 WEST 2ND STREET
WEST ISLIP, NEW YORK, 11795
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1990 - BRIGHT IDEAS, INC.
Around the Web
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Awards, Water Council, TechSpark, & More: This Week’s WI Watchlist
By Jeff Buchanan - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Keep up with the latest news from Wisconsin’s innovation community with these recent headlines: —The fourth annual Wisconsin Innovation Awards, a program that seeks to recognize bright ideas from companies based in the Badger State, were held earlier this week. According to a press release, the ten category winners were chosen from more than 230 […]
- Here's a Bright Idea for GE's New Boss
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The embattled conglomerate should move quickly on a sale of its iconic lightbulb business, exploiting investors’ surprising appetite for the digitally challenged industry
- Education and the $330,000 Kid
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Whose bright idea was it that children should spend their waking hours learning not very much at government schools?
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.