ITHACA, N.Y. — A white Cornell University student has been charged with a hate crime related to a September incident that police say may have been racially motivated. The Tompkins County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday it had added the new charge against 19-year-old John Greenwood. Ithaca police charged Greenwood with assault in September after...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 1982
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1982 - BRIGHT FUTURES, INC.
Around the Web
- Cornell student charged in hate crime against black peer
By Associated Press - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- The Collaboration-Heavy ‘Bright’ Soundtrack Will Feature Songs From Future, Lil Uzi Vert, And Migos
By Philip Cosores - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Rap stars will share space with a wide-ranging group of artists, including Marshmello, Sam Hunt, and Tom Morello
- NO CLASS NY prof’s tweet: I like ‘teaching future dead cops’
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.