The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BRIDGE LAND SERVICES, LLC
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
- The Bridge Wobbles. So Do You. That’s When the Trouble Starts.
By JOANNA KLEIN - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Mathematicians found that bridges wobble suddenly when a critical crowd threshold is exceeded, and developed a model to predict it in future bridges.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.