As France’s bread falters in sales and quality, Pascal Rigo has returned home from a corporate career in America to start a chain of small bakeries.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BREAKING BREAD AMERICA
Around the Web
- A Baker’s Crusade: Rescuing the Famed French Boulangerie
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Using Science and History to Unlock the Secrets of Bread
By TEJAL RAO - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Nathan Myhrvold and Francisco Migoya’s myth-busting new book, “Modernist Bread,” is a call for bakers to experiment and innovate.
- Astros Break In Francis Martes Out Of Bullpen - Astros Prospect Report
By Jake Kaplan - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Nathan Myhrvold's *Modernist Bread* Reveals the Secrets of Gluten
By Joe Ray - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Nathan Myhrvold's second food manifesto, *Modernist Bread*, is a $625, five-volume labor of loaves.
- Holy Communion bread cannot be gluten-free
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Jeremy Eierman Looks To Break The Mold
By Shawn McFarland - Saturday Jul 8, 2017