[Updated, 9:30 p.m. ET, see below] Eric Schadt has been incubating a genomic data project within the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for more than five years. Today, the product of that work, a 300-plus employee startup called Sema4, has formally left the nest. Sema4 today spun out of Mount Sinai as a […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BREAKERS LACROSSE CLUB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sema4, Eric Schadt’s Genomics Startup, Spins Out of Sinai to Raise Cash
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Mt. Sinai's new therapy dog is a mutt with a mission
By Peter D'Amato - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Midway through his shift at Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital, the health system’s youngest worker was doing his rounds—on four legs. Professor Bunsen...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- Utah's Holman Vows to 'Be Different' in Building D-I Program, Supporting Youth Game
By msilva - Monday Jun 26, 2017