A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
50 FOUNTAIN PLAZA STE 1400
BUFFALO, NEW YORK, 14202
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRAVO HOME ENTERTAINMENT INC
Around the Web
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Once So Chic and Swooshy, Freeways Are Falling Out of Favor
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Several cities face pressure to tear down the 1960s-era mega-roads and reinstate pedestrian-friendly streets. Jane Jacobs told you so!
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Boys recovering after fall from gorge that killed parents
By Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two young boys whose parents died in a fall off a 200-foot cliff during a family hiking trip with them are out of the hospital and are recovering at home. Relatives of 4-year-old Alexander Green and 7-year-old Jacob Green said Tuesday the boys are surrounded by family and friends as they recover...
- New Accusers Expand Harvey Weinstein Sexual Assault Claims to Four Decades
By ELLEN GABLER, MEGAN TWOHEY and JODI KANTOR - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Previously undisclosed accounts broaden the time frame of claims. “We’ll drag you through the mud by your hair,” one woman said a lawyer for the producer told her.