Coach Inc will change its corporate name to Tapestry Inc, it said on Wednesday, as it creates a broader umbrella for its high-end brands without diluting the iconic name known mainly for selling luxury handbags. The company’s shares were down 2 percent in early trading following the announcement in which Tapestry will be the holding...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BRAND NAME ON BROADWAY, INC.
Around the Web
- Coach Inc. is changing its name, and shoppers are pissed
By Reuters - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Coach Changes Its Name to Tapestry
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Coach Inc. is becoming Tapestry Inc., in an effort to reflect the multiple brands, including Kate Spade, now under its umbrella.
- Cast named for Broadway’s ‘Harry Potter’ show
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Seven members of the West End company of the play will open the Broadway production next April.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.