"We have zero tolerance with our ads being associated with bias, bigotry or hate," Procter & Gamble's Marc Pritchard tells attendees at the ANA Masters of Marketing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BRAND NAME 4 LESS LLC
Around the Web
- Activism, Brand Safety Key Discussion Points At ANA Masters Of Marketing
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- FDA Warns: Don’t Use These Potentially Contaminated Liquid Supplements And Medications
By Laura Northrup - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers and medical professionals not to use liquid supplements and medications made by Pharmatech, including some products marketed for use by babies and small children. These products — distributed under multiple brand names, including Rugby, Major, and Leader — may be contaminated with potentially dangerous bacteria. An FDA recall currently applies only to …
- Sierra Trading Post Re-Launches Brand With Campaign From Grey NY
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
STP promotes its vast selection, well-known brands and comparatively small prices, as the go-to emporium for everybody's apparel and gear needs for outdoor accessibility.