An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
270 LAFAYETTE ST., STE. 901
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10012
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BRACHFELD LA
Around the Web
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- MLB, Fox Are 2 Wins Away From Dream LA v NY World Series
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Major League Baseball and Fox Sports are two wins away from having a dream New York-Los Angeles World Series, something that hasn’t happened since 1981.The New York Yankees can punch their ticket to the Fall Classic Friday night at 8 p.m. ET on FS1. The L.A. Dodgers have a chance to do the same tonight at 8:08 p.m. ET on TBS.If those particular pennant wins come to fruition, host network Fox gets the No. 1 and No. 2 media markets in the country for its season-ending best-of-seven series. It doesn’t get much better than that. (Though technically it could be a 1 versus 1: the Yankees played the New York Mets in 2000 in a true Subway Series.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.