A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BOWS N MORE INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Retail Stores Made Elmira, N.Y., an Unlikely Success---Now They're Gone
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
To understand the ripple effects of the collapse in traditional retail, look no further than Elmira, N.Y. The surrounding county, famed for its trail-blazing mall, is more exposed to 2017’s brick-and-mortar carnage than almost anywhere in the U.S.