Mr. Newhouse owned The New Yorker, Vogue, Vanity Fair and other magazines associated with the golden age of publishing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BOROWIDE LEGAL, INC.
Around the Web
- S.I. Newhouse Jr., Who Turned Condé Nast Into a Magazine Powerhouse, Dies at 89
By JONATHAN KANDELL - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- British Columbia Vows to Block Pipeline Expansion
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The government of British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, vowed to use every legal option to stop construction of Kinder Morgan Inc.’s planned expansion of a pipeline connecting the Alberta oil sands with the Pacific Coast.
- F.B.I. Investigates Uber Software Used to Monitor Lyft Drivers
By MIKE ISAAC and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Friday Sep 8, 2017
In another legal headache for Uber, federal investigators are looking into a past program called “Hell” that the ride-hailing company used to compete with rival Lyft.
- Uber Investors Clash With Board Over Voting Power
Monday Oct 2, 2017
Uber Technologies Inc.’s board is bracing for a contentious battle over voting control after two investors threatened legal action ahead of a planned vote Tuesday that could upend the board and diminish the power of some of the company’s earliest shareholders.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.