The rapid rate of luxury-home construction and changing tastes have some people in Austin, Texas, worried that the city will lose its historic identity.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 27, 2010)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 10, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - BOOM CONSTRUCTION CORP.
Around the Web
- The Unintended Consequence of Austin's Housing Boom
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Building Boom in Boston Casts Shadows on History and Public Space
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Laws that restrict new construction from creating shadows on two of the city’s cherished public parks may be changed for a proposed 775-foot tower.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Funeral Stock Is Not Dead Yet
Monday Sep 25, 2017
The death care business has boomed lately and is in a demographic groove, but consider recent loser StoneMor instead of industry leader Service Corp.
- German Building Boom Unearths Explosive Problem
Monday Jun 19, 2017
New construction activity in Germany that is approaching 20-year highs is disturbing the thousands of tons of bombs, artillery shells, and hand grenades from two world wars still hidden underground.