New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BOOK NOOK CAFE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- An Iconic London Eatery Turns 30
Monday Aug 21, 2017
As the River Cafe celebrates its 30th anniversary with a new book, chef and co-founder Ruth Rogers reflects on the establishment’s evolution.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Grace Notes: Atop a Manhattan Convention Center, a Harvest of Honey
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Beehives on the Javits Center’s roof are yielding their first batches of honey, which will go into dressing on salads sold in a center cafe.
- Q. & A.: Tell Us 5 Things About Your Book: The Ways We Inherit Historical Traumas
By JOHN WILLIAMS - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
In “Survivor Café,” Elizabeth Rosner writes about how we recognize and cope with the traumas that directly affected previous generations.