Bong Joon-ho’s latest film on Netflix is a high-speed satire with a conscience and a heart. And Tilda Swinton in braces.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BONG SPIRIT INTERNATIONAL INC.
Around the Web
- In ‘Okja,’ a Girl and Her Pig Take on the Food Industrial Complex
By A. O. SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- How Low-Cost Airlines Alter the Economics of Flying
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Even as mergers have significantly reduced competition, airlines like Spirit and Frontier continue to play a role in moderating ticket costs.
- The Shift: Snapchat’s New Test: Grow Like Facebook, Without the Baggage
By KEVIN ROOSE - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Under pressure from investors, Snap is making radical changes. Can it emulate Facebook without losing its innovative spirit?
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- Bong Joon-ho, *Snowpiercer'*s Auteur, Returns With a Netflix Film About a Hippo-Pig
By Mark Yarm - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Bong Joon-ho is back to indulge his obsessions with 'Okja,' about a friendship between a young girl and a ... manatee-hippo thingy.