Goldman Sachs reported a 40 percent slump in bond trading revenue, mirroring a broader weakness in trading activity that has plagued big U.S. banks in the latest quarter. The slump was far worse than JPMorgan Chase & Co’s 19 percent fall and Citigroup Inc’s 6 percent drop, leading to Goldman’s worst fixed-income results since the...
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Aug 01, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1990 - BOND TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
1987 - PROFESSIONAL VM COMPUTING, INC.
Around the Web
- Goldman Sachs’ bond-trading revenue plunges 40 percent
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Robot dogs capable of forming emotional bonds, maker claims
By Lia Eustachewich - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Man’s best friend is getting a makeover.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New York City Wants New Ideas on Providing Internet Access
Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration will ask for input from companies interested in helping it expand broadband internet access, an action that could challenge Charter Communications Inc.’s market dominance.