About 140,000 residents were left without electricity late Saturday after a fire broke out at a receiving station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BOND SERVICES OF CALIFORNIA INSURANCE AGENCY AND BROKERAGE, LLC
Around the Web
- Amid Heat Wave, Fire Causes Power Outage for Part of Los Angeles
By MATT STEVENS - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- California Today: California Today: A Plan to Cool Down L.A.
By MIKE McPHATE - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Friday: Lighter pavements to fight the heat, opposition to banning child marriage, and a sleeper bus service between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- California Today: California Today: A Setback for the State’s Republican Leaders
By MIKE McPHATE - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Friday: The Republican leader of the State Assembly steps down, a rail service opens in Marin and Sonoma Counties, and a movie palace revival in Los Angeles.
- California Today: California Today: Hidden Gems of California
By MIKE McPHATE - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Wednesday: Readers recommend their favorite places, the Republican case for cap and trade, and the lowrider as high art in Los Angeles.
- California Today: California Today: A Hard Road to Making It in Los Angeles
By MIKE McPHATE - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Thursday: Dreams of being a star in Los Angeles, a hot congressional race in Orange County, and a homecoming of sorts for Mark Hamill.
- Flexport to Open First Warehouse in Southern California
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Freight-services startup Flexport Inc. is stepping off the cloud and into the real world. The San Francisco-based firm, which helps customers arrange freight shipments online, will open its first warehouse on Aug. 1 near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.