For six months now, union workers for Charter in New York and New Jersey have been on strike. Now the cable company has filed a lawsuit against the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 3, accusing union members of sabotaging customers’ cable installations to make Charter look bad. Why does Charter believe that its employees are the ones behind at …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BOLT ELECTRIC & CABLE, INC.
Around the Web
- Charter Sues NYC Union, Accuses Striking Workers Of Sabotaging Cables
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
- Chevy’s Bolt EV outsells Tesla for the first time in October
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Electric vehicle sales continue to rise in 2017.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Chevy Bolt: Meet the First Practical, Mass-Market Electric Vehicle
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
With range anxiety in the rearview, General Motors’ under-$30,000 electric family car charges into the future. Dan Neil takes it for a looong spin.
- GM to Address Bolt Cars' Battery Defect Using Onstar System
Friday Aug 25, 2017
GM said it would remotely identify and notify Bolt electric-car owners affected by a battery power glitch using its Onstar telematics service.
- This electric vehicle has the best car UI I’ve ever seen
By John Brandon - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The 2017 Chevy Bolt EV is an amazing, long-range electric vehicle that won multiple awards for good reason. Driving the EV for an extended test for the first time, it’s obvious this is the future of driving. (Elon Musk recently predicted that 50 percent of new cars will be electric in ten years.) Beyond the […]