CENTERPORT, N.Y. (AP) — A 10-year-old boy taking sailing lessons that involved deliberately capsizing his boat in suburban New York has fallen from a rescue boat and been struck by its propeller and killed.The instructor pulled the boy back into the motor boat and performed CPR until emergency responders arrived.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BOATING TIME LLC
Around the Web
- Boy taking sailing lessons is hit by boat propeller, dies
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Books of The Times: ‘The Collected Essays of Elizabeth Hardwick’ Gives Off a Bright Light
By DWIGHT GARNER - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Hardwick scrutinized the work of American writers ranging from Melville and Wharton to Capote and Didion, as well as topics like the civil rights movement and feminism.
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- MAMA GRIZZLY BITES Palin to subpoena 23 from NY Times in lawsuit
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Judge throws out Sarah Palin's suit against NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017