State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BO CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- New Jersey Town Says ‘No Thanks’ to Development
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Faced with a proposal to turn a former industrial site into apartments, parks and affordable housing, Edgewater says it will take the land by eminent domain.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- 2017 Prospect Pad Interview: Bo Bichette
By BA Staff - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Bo Bichette Climbing To New Heights
By Josh Norris - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Armed Taco Bell workers shoot, kill robbery suspect
By Fox News - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Armed employees at a Cleveland Taco Bell shot and killed a would-be robber early Wednesday, police said. Police responded to the store in the city’s Edgewater neighborhood shortly before 3 a.m. and found the suspect suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. The unidentified man was taken to a local hospital and pronounced dead. A second suspect...