State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLUSH GROUP CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Alibaba's Tsai: Beijing Doesn't Have Unlimited Access to Chinese Corporate Data
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Executive Vice Chairman Joseph Tsai pushed back on perceptions that the Chinese government has access to all Chinese corporations’ data, as Beijing pushes for a stake in some of China’s tech giants.
- Samsung Heir Is Found Guilty of Corruption in Blockbuster Trial
By JEYUP S. KWAAK and PAUL MOZUR - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A court in South Korea sentenced Lee Jae-yong to five years for bribery and embezzlement in a case that highlighted the power of the country’s corporate empires.
- Exponential Technologies Offer Early Use Case in Tax
By Beth Mueller, U.S. Tax Analytics Leader at Deloitte Tax - Friday Jul 7, 2017
As exponential technologies emerge benefits to end user departments also can grow exponentially, as in corporate tax groups.
- Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded
By BARRY MEIER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
A self-help organization in Albany called Nxivm has begun to unravel as members reveal disturbing practices and fears of blackmail.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.