The state, a bright blue bulwark of anti-Trump politics, is also the source of many of the ideas and personalities that animate the right today.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 26, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLUE SHOE REVIEW LLC
Around the Web
- In the Heart of ‘The Resistance,’ California Conservatives Are Invigorated
By JEREMY W. PETERS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Gear review: Arc’teryx Arakys Approach Shoes
By Jill K. Robinson - Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
A leather foot bed makes the shoe barefoot friendly, and the shoe’s upper is air permeable, which is comfortable in warmer climates.The extremely grippy Vibram sole makes the shoe great on wet and dry surfaces — even those slippery cobblestones.Despite the shoe coming in a couple of neutral colors (for both women and men), other colors are extremely bright — not always easy to match with travel outfits.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.