AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLUE MINAS CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATIONS CORP.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- The Neediest Cases Fund: From Serving the Famous at the Waldorf to Starting Over
By EMILY PALMER - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
When the Waldorf Astoria closed its doors for renovations, Regina Gatewood lost her job. In her 60s, she found herself thrust into the job market.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Renovation at East Bay high school leads to suspected human bone discovery
By Alyssa Pereira - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Construction and renovations at Historic Alameda High School on Monday led to a surprising discovery: a few human bone pieces.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.