For the first time, there is evidence that the rising economic tide is lifting up even the least-educated workers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2006
NYS DOS ID#
JOHN A. SHANE
141 PEBBLESTONE DR.
CHITTENANGO, NEW YORK, 13037
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2006 - BLUE COLLAR BUILDERS INC.
Around the Web
- Economic Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Blue-Collar Workers
By Martha C. White - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Eager to Create Blue-Collar Jobs, a Small Business Struggles
By TRIP GABRIEL - Monday Sep 4, 2017
A Michigan auto parts company has transformed itself and made money. But its chief finds herself caught between demands to lower costs and lift wages.
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.
- Black members of Congress push for more diversity in Silicon Valley hires
By Cyrus Farivar - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Rep. Barbara Lee: “Coding jobs will become the blue collar jobs of the future.”
- Documenting The Style And Culture Of A Small Town Skate Crew
By Allison Sanchez - Friday Jun 30, 2017
James Grundy captures the youthful freedom of skaters and blue collar laborers in a rural town on the other side of the world.