Clover Sonoma, the North Bay dairy, has jumped on a trend of companies using pop-ups — temporary stores that offer flash sales or distinctive experiences — to generate some extra attention.For the next month, the Clover Sonoma Milk tasting room will employ contracted milk sommeliers — or “somoo’liers,” as the company prefers — who walk customers through the nuances of different kinds of milk, from low-fat to whole.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLUE CLOVER CONTRACTING INC.
Around the Web
- Clover Sonoma milks the pop-up trend in Hayes Valley
By Trisha Thadani - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.