The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLUE APPLE ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Want to use the new Apple Watch as a cell phone? It will cost you
By Marketwatch - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The new Apple Watch has a cellular connection that will allow it to work without an iPhone, but that freedom will come with a monthly cost. At a Tuesday event, Apple Inc. unveiled its new Series 3 smartwatch with cellular connectivity, along with new iPhones and upgraded Apple TV. Unlike previous iterations of the Apple...
- Roku prices IPO at high end of expectations
By Reuters - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Video streaming firm Roku Inc. raised about $219 million in an initial public offering that was priced at the higher end of its expected price range, the company said. The offering of 15.7 million shares follows disappointing launches of Snap Inc. and Blue Apron earlier this year, and was priced at $14, valuing Roku at...
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Red Sox Cheating Scandal Highlights Apple Watch’s Illicit Uses
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The Apple Watch, which is bound for an update Sept. 12, has been called the “new easiest way to cheat” on exams.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.