A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLOOMING FLOWERS DAYCARE, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.
- Jacaranda Tree Not Blooming: Tips On Making A Jacaranda Bloom
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- When Do Asters Flower: What To Do If Aster Plants Don’t Bloom
By Kristi Waterworth - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
- Impatiens Won’t Bloom: Reasons For No Flowers On Impatiens Plant
By Liz Baessler - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal