Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLIVEN MODEL ART LTD.
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Just Tuning In to New York’s Elections? Here’s a Rundown of the Races
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
A primer on the most important races in the region, who’s running, and where they stand on the issues.
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.