The retail giant has been granted 12 licenses to distribute prescription drugs fueling speculation the company will deliver medication, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLITZ PHARMACY INC.
Around the Web
- Amazon Has Reportedly Gained Wholesale Pharmacy Licenses In Several States
By davidmatthews - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
- CVS reportedly offers over $66B to acquire Aetna
By Reuters - Friday Oct 27, 2017
U.S. pharmacy operator CVS Health Corp has made an offer to acquire No. 3 U.S. health insurer Aetna Inc for more than $200 per share, or over $66 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday. A deal would merge one of the nation’s largest pharmacy benefits managers and pharmacy operators with one of...
- SeaWorld Sees Promise in New Ad Campaign As Attendance Slides
Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Attendance at Seaworld Entertainment Inc.’s parks dropped by more than 730,000 people during its latest quarter, but the company said early results from an advertising blitz to repair its image are promising.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- Amazon's Push Into Pharmacy Business Has Promise and Pitfalls
Saturday Oct 28, 2017
Filling drug prescriptions online may be a big, inviting target for Amazon. But industry experts say it would pose very different challenges than selling books, toys and videogames.
- CVS Health Is Currently In Talks To Purchase Health Insurer Aetna
By emmieodea - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Blurring the line between drug stores, pharmacy benefit managers, and health insurers, CVS wants to be all three.