Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLITCH-KNEVEL ARCHITECTS, L.L.C.
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Hiking Mountains, Gladly, With a Marine Turned Fund Manager
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Wesley R. Gray, the quantitative investing guru who wants to “get rid of the human,” gets dozens of financial professionals to trek miles for time with him.
- Apple Architect Norman Foster Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible
By Liz Stinson - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Norman Foster has a qualm about Apple's new headquarters: What happens when people stop driving?
- Echoes of Katrina Put New Orleans on Edge, Ready to Help
By Phil McCausland - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Mayor Mitch Landrieu promised New Orleans' help to affected Texans and southwestern Louisianans, including the activation of search and rescue crews.
- New Orleans braces for possible flooding after pump failures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 10, 2017