In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - BLISS PHYSICAL THERAPY, P.C.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Bots are becoming highly skilled assistants in physical therapy
By Michal Prywata, Bionik Laboratories - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
GUEST: Within the last decade, we’ve seen incredible progress in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence. Innovators have been seeking out ways to meld man and machine and, in some areas, remove man altogether. In robotics, we’re seeing delivery drones, security robots, and more. In AI, chatbots, self-driving cars, and voice recognition have all made […]
- Death Coming is reaping indie souls on Steam Early Access
By Stephanie Chan - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Beneath Death Coming’s cheery graphics lurks a dark sense of humor. As the tiny sprites go about their business, they’re blissfully unaware that you’re plotting their deaths. You play as the Grim Reaper in the debut title from Chinese indie developer Next Studio, which is now available on Steam Early Access for PC. As the Grim […]